The Umatilla County Emergency Management coordinates and supports the efforts of local governments to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from natural and human caused emergencies and disasters.
Umatilla County residents are encouraged to be self-sufficient for at least three days in the event of any type of disaster, such as a winter storm, loss of water or electricity for an extended time, earthquake or flooding.
Thunder and Lightning Storms
- Court Security and Transport Unit
- Inmate Programs and Education
- Inmate Services: Commissary, Mail, Phone, Visitation
- Uniformed Patrols
- City Contracted Police Services
- Corp of Engineers Patrol
- Reserve Deputy Program
- ATV and Snow Patrol
- Marine Patrol Unit
- Rural Neighborhood Watch and Crime Prevention